Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FOR SALE: 1959 Lonestar Nassau

FOR SALE: 1959 Lonestar Nassau 11 years 4 days ago #76813

New here, even though I've been a long time lurker.

I just posted in the glassifieds the ad for the 1959 lonestar Nassau I have for sale. Just asking what I bought it for. Comes with boat, motor and trailer. I'm joining the military and have no place to put it. I thought about putting it on craigslist but it would kill me to see such a beautiful boat be destroyed by someone who has no interest in it. Please take a look.

LINK: www.fiberglassics.com/index.php?option=com_adsmanager&view=details&id=2668&catid=1&Itemid=56

I know the lack of pictures is frustrating, but if you are seriously interested I can send you pictures from my cell phone (that's the only means I have at the moment) eight one 6 6 one 6 zero 6 zero 6 ask for Josh.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email (although I only check it maybe once a week) at campfield(dot)josh(at)gmail(dot)com

Contact is better by phone. First person with the cash takes it.

Comes with bill of sale (all that is needed to register both the boat and trailer in Kansas) If this is a problem for you, contact me and I can register the boat and trailer before the exchange (but it will add around 30 dollars to the price).

Thanks,
Josh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)