Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Future is So Bright Ya just need Dark Sunglasses

Future is So Bright Ya just need Dark Sunglasses 13 years 11 months ago #5136

I thought to see how many of you have sunglasses!!!

Let me tell you.. That shine.... Everytime I buff that thing out.. each year... I look like Al Jolson!!

57 Falcon.

Hooker in Florida
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Future is So Bright Ya just need Dark Sunglasses 13 years 11 months ago #5140

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
You should be proud, Hooker. That is one beautiful "lumie".

Mark

Re:Future is So Bright Ya just need Dark Sunglasses 13 years 11 months ago #5173

Thank You. I do like it. Needs a few things. Seat storage needs doors. few other things. Also have to get my 58 Merc on it. Then it would be Solid. and faster lol
Attachments:

Re:Future is So Bright Ya just need Dark Sunglasses 13 years 11 months ago #5175

Hooker, Love the combo of burgundy topside with the polished hull. Looks great! Paul

Re:Future is So Bright Ya just need Dark Sunglasses 13 years 11 months ago #5349

That's purty cool. Nice job! That windshield is reminiscent of one of my Dad's old wooden boats. Thought I had a pic here somewhere ... Oh well.

Dunno what you're using/used to initially clean up your aluminum. But 'Pearl Discs' can't be beat.

If you've never tried one be prepared for a real eye opener. Amazing just how fast & with very little effort those things'll polish up aluminium.

They work wonders on a gearcase &/or prop too ... :
Attachments:

Re:Future is So Bright Ya just need Dark Sunglasses 13 years 11 months ago #5392

I tried looking up 'Pearl Discs' and all I find is pads for stone. Could you post a link to the kind you are talking about?
Mike aka pathfinderz1

Re:Future is So Bright Ya just need Dark Sunglasses 13 years 11 months ago #5435

I could Mike, if I hadn't just recently 'lent' my last one to a buddy.

If I remember correctly they're manufactured in Canada. But y'oughta be able to find them at any respectable welding supply house. Believe mine came from 'Terry Supply' down here in FL.

In case you were wondering exactly what Pearl Discs are, sacrificial foam discs that mount on a 4" angle grinder. Come in grits from coarse to super fine.

The results'll make you have to go inside & change yer underwear ...

Soon as JR calls back I'll try to post a link.
Attachments:

Re:Future is So Bright Ya just need Dark Sunglasses 13 years 10 months ago #5737

Hey Mike. Check out www.pearlabrasive.com

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)