Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: AlumaCrafts unite!

AlumaCrafts unite! 13 years 4 months ago #19738

ALUMACRAFT REGISTRY AND RALLY

This is a post from the AOMCI website we thought might be of interest here. We would like for as many Alumacraft owners as possible to see this.

"Some AOMCI members have shown an interest in an Alumacraft Rally next year… possibly as part of an existing Chapter meet. We thought we’d start by finding out how many Alumacraft boats are in the club and approximately where they are located.

We will pull the information together and share it with each person who replies so that, at a minimum, we have an internet based Alumacraft network. You can provide your input here on the site or send an email to me: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

We would like to have your name, email address, the Alumacraft boat(s) that you own by Model designation and the state you live in.

Example:

Bob Huff, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., model R and model E, Florida.

If there are enough boats in the club to make it interesting, we will then share some ideas on where to have the rally, activities, etc."

As mentioned above, we want to remind Alumacraft owners who may not be interested in a rally that we are also putting together a list of owner emails, etc. that we will give to all who reply. This should be helpful for sharing ideas, questions, etc. on the internet if not in person. Hope you will sign up by replying to this post. We plan to put the list together in a week or so.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: AlumaCrafts unite! 13 years 2 months ago #22606

I think Im a bit late reading this, But I have an alumacraft FD 14', see it here somewhere in the aug-sept?

Re:AlumaCrafts unite! 12 years 11 months ago #30045

I just found an 1958 deep c so count me in. It needs work but I hope to get it in the water this summer. DC
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:AlumaCrafts unite! 12 years 3 months ago #51367

I own an 1955 or 1956 Alumacraft FD in pretty good shape.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)