• Page:

TOPIC: Alumacraft Merry M 16

Alumacraft Merry M 16 6 years 7 months ago #133252

• VinTin
  • VinTin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Was told by Alumacraft that it is a 1955 Merrie M 16. Picked up last week in Wisconsin on the way to the Tomahawk AOMCI meeting. My friend John F. is behind the wheel. I also have a Merrie M 14 and a few other Alumacraft ships. A big thanks to the owners here at FiberGlassics.com for hosting info about Aluminum boats. The temporary motor is a 1969 25hp Johnson

Packed up and ready for the 1,100 mile drive home from Tomahawk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alumacraft Merry M 16 6 years 7 months ago #133263

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
That is a VERY nice boat. Looks well built and very versatile. That could hold plenty of fish. I think I caught this boat in a video. I am trying to learn how to get it posted. If I figure that out, I will put it in the Tomahawk thread. Would have enjoyed meeting you and looking closer at that boat. I was there Wednesday buying parts.

Dr.Go!

Alumacraft Merry M 16 6 years 7 months ago #133273

Dr. Go! Did you happen to notice the AT rear cockpit (blue on the blue Tee Nee trailer) sitting in the field by itself? It was delivered Tuesday night. I didn't get to meet you either? We were on the first road to the right just off the airstrip. We got it back home Sunday night after making a pit stop in Chicago for one last motor ('64 Evinrude Lark VI). Good looker, but some kind of problem. $50 with all of the controls. Had a great time even if the weather didn't cooperate entirely!

Dan in TN

Alumacraft Merry M 16 6 years 7 months ago #133278

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
I think I walked past it 3 or 4 times in my search for little parts and pieces. That is too bad...I had no idea how cool that boat was by just giving it a distant glance. Too bad the weather turned to rain on everyone there. Glad I went Wednesday when it was nice and lower humidity than I heard it was Monday and Tuesday during set up. Maybe catch you next year. Have fun with your new toys. Glad you got home safely. That was a big road trip for many.

Dr.Go!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat