• Page:

TOPIC: Wolverine/Wagemaker site

Wolverine/Wagemaker site 12 years 6 months ago #47489

• DaveK
  • DaveK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I certianly hope it is not offensive to post this here. I have been attempting for over a year to get someone, anyone on this Wolverine/Wagemaker site to respond to an email or call me about getting on this site. It WILL not allow me to get on it. I talked to Brian this summer in person at a boat show and he said to attempt again and I have tried, but no response. Can anyone contact me and tell me how? PM me or whatever and I can call you or whatever it takes, to get on this website about the boat brand I own. Thanks Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Wolverine/Wagemaker site 12 years 6 months ago #47504

Just saw a Wagemaker on Ebay today for $1,200 in Indiana. Sweet-looking boat.

Re: Wolverine/Wagemaker site 12 years 6 months ago #47547

Hello Dave-

Are you trying to get onto Brian Fogerty's Wagemaker Wolverine site? Are you just trying to register and become a member of the website?

This one?: wagemakerwolverineboats.webs.com/
Or this one?: www.wagemakerwolverineboats.com/index.html

Would love to have you on the website.

Doug Bosch

Re: Wolverine/Wagemaker site 12 years 6 months ago #47551

• DaveK
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Doug,
Thanks so much from responding! I have been trying for over a year to register and become a member of 1st site you have shown. For some reason there is just NO WAY, to get on it. At least every month I send Brian an email from the website spot that says who to contact. I have never ever got a response. I then looked at the 2nd website you have posted here. You won't believe what I saw! I saw my boat! Mine is the one at the bottom of the page being towed by my '62 Corvette. I have no idea how the picture got there, but I am pleased to see it there. Anyhow,I would love to find a way to register and get on any of these sites, but I apparently need to have someone guide me on to them. On the 2nd site, I see no place to register. On the 1st site shown, I can't make any attempt to register work. HELP OR EMAIL ME OFF LINE. Give me a call that I will provide the ph. no. through a PM. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks! Dave

Re: Wolverine/Wagemaker site 12 years 6 months ago #47604

Hi Dave-

I posted pics of your boat on the first website. Brian posted the pic of your boat on the second website, after I had sent him a CD of images I have been collecting off of the public domain of the web. I scour the web every week for new Wagemaker pics and at some point I stumbled across yours, though I can't recall when. I love your boat. The car is not too shabby either. I'm glad you were pleased to find it on the Brian's website.

I presume you have been trying to register by clicking on the "register" button which appears under the Welcome banner, just below the picture of the water splash. The process is very simple, but obviously you have been hitting some kind of a snag. Describe for me what happens when you click on the "register" button, and maybe I can help you figure out the problem.

Cheers.

Doug

Re: Wolverine/Wagemaker site 12 years 6 months ago #47623

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I get piriodic Emails asking to use my pics of my Wagemaker Empire Clipper, one of their fiberglass boats, and always respond to him sure. but never hear back. Not a real lot of activity on there. and unfortunately the Fourums are rather full of spam at the moment.

Re: Wolverine/Wagemaker site 12 years 6 months ago #47642

• DaveK
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Doug, I just went through the registering tap dance again. At least now it says they have a problem and try again later. As much as I would like to participate, being on these websites is to be fun. One of the things that I don't understand is they have a question you are to answer so prove you are not a spammer. That is one place I ALWAYS get stuck. Then someplace in the registering thing, it tells me that I am already registered, but it won't let me in. Now the latest problem! I can also see though all the spam that is following this site. Maybe it is time to set back and wait for a more friendly operating site to become available. I am sure there are others like myself who can't seem to make it work as well.

Thanks for the kind words on my boat. I can't say I saw any pictures on the one website of my boat. Need to look again. So many websites seem to have a hidden place to click on to to get everything to come up. I am not person that finds these somewhat hidden icons easy to find.

Thanks
Dave

Re: Wolverine/Wagemaker site 12 years 6 months ago #47650

I'm stumped Dave.

You mention that the registration window asks you an anti-spam question. I don't see an anti-spam question. I see that there is a box where you are asked to enter a phrase (at the moment it appears beneath a Blockbuster add, but instructs registrants to "Please Enter: Get DISH With Blockbuster Movie Pass")

I'm really sorry that it's so much work. Have you tried accessing the Wagemaker website using a different browser? (say Firefox, instead of Safari or Explorer)

Doug

Re: Wolverine/Wagemaker site 12 years 6 months ago #47657

• DaveK
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Doug, that is what is shows is to ("Please Enter: Get DISH With Blockbuster Movie Pass") I do that and it tells me there is a problem and to come back later. I have tried both Firefox and IE. Thanks for trying. Hmmmm, it just let me in! I wonder how long this will last.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)