Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1977 Rally 174

1977 Rally 174 12 years 4 days ago #59963

I have a 1977 Rally 174 with 140 Evinrude. Had since new but thinking of selling. Anyone know what I should ask for it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1977 Rally 174 12 years 4 days ago #59977

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Prices vary pretty widely depending on condition, Bill. Can you post some pics so the gang can get a better idea of what you have there? Stored indoors or outdoors, condition of hull and finish, floors stringers and transom, date last on the water......etc.?

Mark

Re:1977 Rally 174 12 years 3 days ago #60043

Thanks for the reply Mark. I will try to find some pictures. The boat has always been stored in a garage both summer and winter and has been well maintained. I fixed a couple soft spots in the floor about 10 years ago and put it new carpet. The motor is a 77 but has an 83 short block. I have always kept it polished. No chalk ever. EZ Loader trailer with rollers. I am not really a boater in the sense of spending all day on the water. I have always used the boat just to ski. If I wasn't skiing, I wasn't on the water. So what I am saying is that even though the boat is 35 years old and has been used every year , it has only had maybe 5 or 10 years normal use. I have never thought about the condition of the transom. As far as I know it is fine. How would I tell if it wasn't OK?. Last time on the water would have been August 2011. Thanks for reading and for your thoughts. The boat has been stored for the winter and I will not bring it home till May 5th. May be able to get some pictures then.

Re:1977 Rally 174 11 years 9 months ago #64091

Here are some pictures. Any idea what I should ask?

Re:1977 Rally 174 11 years 9 months ago #64100

• riceman
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
posting pics here on the forum can be tricky. here's a link to the how-to thread:

fiberglassics.com/glassic-forums/7-support/22256-how-to-post-pictures.html

there's a few pieces of software recommended in that thread. i personally use Picasa from Google, but any of them should work. Good luck!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)