Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Post bugs, suggestions and likes/dislikes about features of this site.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Parsing Ebay Links

Parsing Ebay Links 6 years 6 months ago #134224

• ed-mc
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 113
Is there any good reason why the new program parses ebay links? It's getting to be a real pain to post links and then have to explain how to copy to the browser and delete the spaces so they can get to the site.

I'm all about helping folks fix their motors, and there are tons of deals on ebay for new parts and also old stuff that you can't find anywhere else. It'd sure be nice if the links would work.

Anyway you can fix this?

Thanks,
ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Parsing Ebay Links 6 years 6 months ago #134238

Ed.
I'll look into this.
By the way, your registered email address keeps getting rejected. Please make sure it's correct by editing your profile. If you have issues with that, you can send and email to me. payments@fiberglassics . com
Ken
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lakeplay

Hello, World!!

Parsing Ebay Links 6 years 6 months ago #134244

ebay!2

Hello, World!!

Parsing Ebay Links 6 years 6 months ago #134463

• ed-mc2
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

kensikora wrote: Ed.
I'll look into this.
By the way, your registered email address keeps getting rejected. Please make sure it's correct by editing your profile. If you have issues with that, you can send and email to me. payments@fiberglassics . com
Ken

Hi, Ken, I guess that must be the problem with my " ed-mc " login. I don't know why the .aim email address is being rejected, have had the same account for years.

I had to create a new login just to get back on the site and I hadn't read your response until today.

So maybe you can help me with that? This new account does have an email address where Fiberglassics mail is coming thru.

If you were to reset my old account to reference that working email address, I'll at least be able to receive a password reset and get back into my original profile.

Thanks,
ed

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7513 guests and 2 members online