Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: American Pickers

American Pickers 13 years 9 months ago #9716

• kajun
  • kajun's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
anyone watch the history channel tv show called "American Pickers" ??? what about "Pawn Stars"?? I love these shows and they are as close as you can to what we do with old boats...i'm waiting for the day they find a old finned boats in one of those barns....

for the people who haven't seen these shows..American pickers is 2 guys that travel around the US and look for antiques in people's barns and storages to resell in their antique business.......Pawn stars is a show about a pawn shop in las vegas that always has cool old stuff coming in to be pawned....

both shows are on mondays on the history channel....if ya haven't seen them they are a MUST for anyone that likes old classic/antique stuff!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:American Pickers 13 years 9 months ago #9769

• Matt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have become hooked on both shows.....i don't watch every show but if i happen to stumble across I sit and watch.

Waiting for a day they find a garage with 100's of old Mercurys hanging on the walls with 1,000s of parts....

:laugh:

Matt in Illinois

I ain't here for a long time, I'm here for a good time !

Re:American Pickers 13 years 9 months ago #9773

matt wrote:

I have become hooked on both shows.....i don't watch every show but if i happen to stumble across I sit and watch.

Waiting for a day they find a garage with 100's of old Mercurys hanging on the walls with 1,000s of parts....

:laugh:[/quote
that would be tim calmes place in ny state,hes not called the merk master for nothing,lol

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:American Pickers 13 years 9 months ago #9786

luv both shows along with the repo guys and swamp loggers.. john is so right. wait till they get to silver lake and tim's shop. BWAHAA....

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7008 guests and no members online