Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Another very good customer dies.

Another very good customer dies. 12 years 5 months ago #49704

She was one to stand out in a crowd of customers. They owned a three story log house that I services a couple times a year. Me Dad and I always enjoyed servicing her and her husbands house. It was a big job and it was not cheap. First trip out so many years ago for carpenter bees I was knocking on the door when it flew open and a lady in daisy dukes and a tube top flew out the door at about 20 mph. Right then I knew I liked her. She was scared to death of the bees and there were thousands. Anyway I got rid of them and was her Hero. Her Husband Elo was a huge man at around 6'4" and maybe 240 lbs and not much fat. She was about 5' and maybe 95 lbs. They were a nice couple. He died some years ago. I missed him he was a good man. These people would call you up just to see how you was. They were nice to be around and a pleasure to work for. Cheryl was only 58 years young. I will miss you and your hubund Cheryl Talef.
www.kittanningpaper.com/category/death-notices

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Another very good customer dies. 12 years 5 months ago #49947

robert,im sorry i didnt see this until now,but my thoughts are with you for loseing a good friend,take care ,john

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted