Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: visit from split....

visit from split.... 13 years 4 months ago #21867

• vuyosevich
  • vuyosevich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 2
larry and his wife stopped by friday around noon. he was suppose to be here at 11 but got tied up in traffic. i had to leave at 11:30 for dialysis but my wife met them. he bought my polaris snomobile that i was getting rid of. he was on his way from tennesse to maine for the holidays at his sons home. he called me yesterday to say he had arrived and that they got the snomobile fired up pretty quickly. i hadn't of used it in around 6 years but started it occasionally. now they're just waiting for snow. enjoy lar....ron
p.s. my all original 1985 honda 250 fourtrax is going next. would like to get a john deere side by side.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:visit from split.... 13 years 4 months ago #21878

Hey Rno,
How about a Polaris Ranger. I love mine. Great for all kinds of things including ice fishing. We got 6" right now I like about 8-10" before I take the ranger out. About 5-6" for my snowmobile. The Ranger is easier on my back B)

Re:visit from split.... 13 years 4 months ago #21891

ron how much for the 4 wheeler?i havent seen my holler in years,lol,
i would love to see the crick again,lol.john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:visit from split.... 13 years 4 months ago #21901

• vuyosevich
  • vuyosevich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 2
dave, do you have a pic of the ranger?
john, i don't know what to ask for it. the honda dealer in town was going to credit me $700 on a trade-in but i don't want a honda. it needs a battery and it runs rough. cosmetically it looks almost new. still good meat on the original tires that are 25 yrs. old. i can't believe they're not dry rotted. trying to kick start is almost impossible (for me anyway) tremendous compression. it probably has no more than 50 hours on it. i'll get you a pic after i get it uncovered. took it out of garage for the new build. ron

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)