Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: ron v.i dont think you email is working

ron v.i dont think you email is working 13 years 8 months ago #12317

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
hi ron,ive tried to email you,but havent got a responce.
i had my brain mri and they didnt find anything(my wife could have told them that)lol.
i have another dr,appt.after harvey lake,i think she may be thinking its my heart again thats making me so dizzy and weak.
the good news is she still hasnt said no to my donating a kidny if im a match,im trying to hurry her up,have you talked to your doctor about what i have to do?
i hope your feeling ok,i havent seen you post for awhile,email me ,see at the lake buddy,john p.s. im going to call her monday and bug her somemore about it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:ron v.i dont think you email is working 13 years 8 months ago #12385

hi john, we just got home from the poconos. we went up friday after dialysis. we had a lot of cleaning to do. cobwebs all over the place, window cleaning, vacuuming etc....the last time we were there together was over 2 years ago. i've been up a few times with Pablo to tend to the landscaping but haven't done any inside cleaning. our fridge went south and home depot is delivering a new one tuesday morning. going back up tomorrow after dialysis. theres no immediate rush on the kidney front. i'm doing terrific. blood work perfect for the 2nd consecutive month. i'll speak to my doc this week and see what info he needs. see ya friday nite, i can't wait to show out Rays side by side. ron

Re:ron v.i dont think you email is working 13 years 8 months ago #12393

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
wow ron,its great to here from you,i was worried.
thats great im glad your doing good,i havent told lorraine about the doc ,thinking it might be my heart again,ill tell her after harveys trip,im feeling good i just get dizzy when standing and after i get up from a chair,im fine when im setting or laying down.
yeah im working on the sunray hard on the interior finshing,plus some small things.
i wonder how many points ill lose for not having the motor on,lol,lol,steve is going to take it up to tim to go over it,before i do all the work of painting it.we will be at the days inn on kidder road 760 i think ,so i think we will be close to you and sue.
im pretty excited about it,see ya there,john

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:ron v.i dont think you email is working 13 years 8 months ago #12566

looks like good weather for sat., low 80's i plan to put the boat in around 2:00 . wait till the judges see the sandbags on the floor...lolol

Re:ron v.i dont think you email is working 13 years 8 months ago #12578

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
i just came in for a break,spent all day working on the interior,im going back out soon,but its coming along,lorraine got a poster frame and put some of the pics of the restoration on it for the show ,she did a great job.
after i get some more carpet in the boat i have to make the seat base,im not looking forward to it,it takes too much thinking,lol,lol.at least the dash id done.

---Mark Twain

Re:ron v.i dont think you email is working 13 years 8 months ago #12579

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
i just came in for a break,spent all day working on the interior,im going back out soon,but its coming along,lorraine got a poster frame and put some of the pics of the restoration on it for the show ,she did a great job.
after i get some more carpet in the boat i have to make the seat base,im not looking forward to it,it takes too much thinking,lol,lol.at least the dash is done.
Attachments:

---Mark Twain

Re:ron v.i dont think you email is working 13 years 8 months ago #12580

VERY NICE JOHN..like the aluminum trim.

Re:ron v.i dont think you email is working 13 years 8 months ago #12581

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
thanks ron,i have alot of hours in it,i did the top part over the winter,when i didnt have the boat here,but it fits pretty good.the guages were pretty ugly so i covered them the best i could.

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6303 guests and no members online