Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where's John?

Where's John? 9 years 2 months ago #105762

• 63 Sabre
  • 63 Sabre's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
Haven't seen or heard anything from Mr. Gibson lately. Hope everything is well. Is the new Jeep working out? Are you doing any more projects? What happened with the neat peddle fire truck you were working on? Any old boats sitting in the back yard?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Where's John? 9 years 2 months ago #105777

Good question Cal, haven't seen him post in a while.

Bob

Re:Where's John? 9 years 2 months ago #105784

john is fine. he invited me over to play with guns and shoot the crossbow down in the holler. WHOOP WHOOP
Attachments:

Re:Where's John? 9 years 2 months ago #105799

hi guys i pop in from time to time,the new jeep Cherokee is great for Lorraine,after driving the 2001 monte carlo for 14 years.
no projects until spring summer,a hood cowl,then the pedal truck,i just told ron about doing these the other day.
as for old boats i have one ,the 59 cutter jet de ville,shipster bought it years ago,but never came to get it.
i also put two boats...a winner and a glaspar lido on the burn pile ,nobody wanted them.
my heath has been crappy lately,both shoulders had surgery's,and a dick protrusion surgery.
and yep ron i know you love guns so come on over,i might also get a smith&wesson model 638 compact 38 special revolver to conceal carry,we can also shoot a 7mm08,a 12 guagr and a 357 mag.
i just got back my latest bear i shot from the taxidermist from last year.
Attachments:

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Where's John? 9 years 2 months ago #105800

opps sorry for the triple pics these are two of the 4 bears i have gotten.
Attachments:

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Where's John? 9 years 2 months ago #105822

Nice bears John!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear about the health. I need to get back through that way again. Works ben crazy lately though.

Bob

Re:Where's John? 9 years 1 month ago #106629

thanks bob,we cant wait o see you again,but this time you need to stick around till my wife gets home
ron i got the smith & wesson model 638 ,38 caliber for conceled carry,it has a hidden hammer so it doesnt catch on your pocket when you pull it out.
Attachments:

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6174 guests and no members online