Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1979 MFG Gypsy Star

1979 MFG Gypsy Star 11 years 11 months ago #60753

Hi Everyone,
Dick B., here. New guy to FiberGlassics!
Here is my 1979 MFG Gypsy Star bow rider, with 1978 Johnson 140 OB and 1978 EZ Loader Trailer.
I'm about to start replacing the every piece of plywood in it, and hope to get advice and encouragement from the FiberGlassics community.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1979 MFG Gypsy Star 11 years 10 months ago #62410

• Mr. 88
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Nice looking. You will get more response by posting in the main forum.I was not in favor of MFGers having there own page,not that my opinion means anything or is always correct.It has very little traffic and alienates IMHO many from the true spirit of this site.If every guy that owns a Thompson,Glasstron,Starcraft etc wants there own page the brotherhood of all on here is lost in the long run.The G3 page is specific to one model and it seems to get quite a bit more traffic,that is the exception to my thought process.If it was up to me I would put all these post on the main page and chalk it up as a we tried and it did not generate the traffic that we thought it would and move on.

cool runnings Mr 88

Re:1979 MFG Gypsy Star 11 years 10 months ago #62738

Thanks , Mr. 88. G
Lots of good people and resources on the FiberGlassics community. I've seen only one Gypsy Star like ours in the wild during the 25 years we've enjoyed her.
The Main forum does seem more effective for more generic info. The manufacturer and regionally- specific forums are great resources for those more specific details. We have the best of both worlds!
Happy Boating,
Dick B.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.975 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)