Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reserved rooms for Beloit show...

Reserved rooms for Beloit show... 13 years 10 months ago #9628

Due to some unfortunate disappointments during past shows, I have recently done some research into Beloit area hotels. On my search, I found that the best hotel for luxury, togetherness, and accessibility for parking a boat is Rodeway Inn so I went ahead and blocked 20 rooms.

Rodeway Inn offers free continental breakfast and a discount to Road Dawg Family Restaurant and Patti's Road Dawg Pub. The great thing about these amenities is that you won’t have to use your car to get there because the hotel, restaurant, and bar are all under the same roof. You can also enjoy the beautiful scenery of their courtyard. If you stay in any of the odd numbered rooms, there is an accessible door that goes right out to the courtyard and if you stay in the even numbered rooms, you will have a view of the parking lot so that you can watch your boat if you bring one. We are also entitled to use the empty parking lot next door for additional parking if needed. This is all for a discounted rate of $53.99 + tax, which will make a total of $61.28 per night.

If you decide that you would like to take advantage of this deal, you may call the hotel by July 30 and mention that you are with the “Midwest Classic Boat Show” and you will be able to receive your room at the rate listed above. If you do not call by the date mentioned, the remaining rooms will be put back and opened to the public with leaves the remote possibility that you may not be able to get a room at this particular hotel. However, if you call after July 30 and there are rooms available and you mention that you are with the “Midwest Classic Boat Show”, you will still be able to receive the rate mentioned.

Rodeway Inn is located just off of I-90 at Exit 185A and just west of I-43. The address is:

Rodeway Inn
2956 Milwaukee Rd.
Beloit, WI 53511
608-364-4000

If you are bringing a boat, I can email some pictures that will help you get an idea of how the parking lot is set up.

If you have any further questions or need to talk to me about anything else, please do not hesitate to contact myself (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or KevFin and we will do our best to point you in the right direction.

Becca
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Reserved rooms for Beloit show... 13 years 10 months ago #9830

bump

Re:Reserved rooms for Beloit show... 13 years 9 months ago #10974

Do you have more information on the show? I don't find anything referring to it from a web search. When, where, what? :unsure: I may be interested. I have a 1958 Lone Star. It would be fun to see other boats of this vintage.

Glenn
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:Reserved rooms for Beloit show... 13 years 9 months ago #11271

Dear Glenn,

I really don't have an itinerary created yet, but I can give you some idea of how the weekend will go.

Friday, August 13 at approx. 6pm, a big group of us boat folks will gather at Rock on the River in Beloit, WI and you are more than welcome to come and by the time that we are done there, people with hotel rooms will go back (most of the people will be staying at Rodeway Inn where I reserved a block of 20 rooms). If you would like to reserve a room there, call and mention the MidWest Classic Boat Show you will get the discounted rate.

Saturday, August 14, the boat show will be at Preservation Park starting at 8-9am and ening about 6-7pm. There will be a trailer that you can purchase food from. From the park, we are not for sure, but very likely going to eat at Bennedetti's Supper Club in Beloit. We would love to see you and your boat there.

Sunday, we will conclude the weekend at my boyfriend, Kevin (aka in the boat world KevFin) parents house where he keeps all of his boats. Please email me and let me know if you are coming and I will get you the addresses to all of the places I mentioned.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to me.

Becca
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re:Reserved rooms for Beloit show... 13 years 9 months ago #11292

Becca:
We will be arriving at Beloit,Wi. thursday evening (Aug.12th.)
We will be bringing a 1959 Herter's and a 1957 Sabre boat.
We plan on being at the Rock on the River and all other activies .
Also we would be going to Kevin's parents house.
Please keep us informed of all activies .
We will be staying at the Rodeway Inn.

Haynes Fiberglass
JERRY HAYNES

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)