Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1957 arkansas traveler- model number?

1957 arkansas traveler- model number? 14 years 3 days ago #5774

would anyone have a suggestion on where to find info i have model number off manufacturers plate but can,t find info anywhere about this model. any help would be appreciated :

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:1957 arkansas traveler- model number? 13 years 11 months ago #8326

• DLB68
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
The Arkansas Traveler was manufacture in little rock ark by the Southwest Manufacturing co. in the video linked below you will see a manufacture tag which is located under the motor .The Tag should give the name of the builder and model number .. if it has not been removed for reasons unknown ...

I have have owned this 1957 Arkansas Traveler for the past 16 years . the photos in the video where taken during a cleanup attempt , the restoration has not begun .

Keeping History Alive , is all we can hope for.We take only the memories when we leave,The wake of waves lives on.

Re:1957 arkansas traveler- model number? 13 years 11 months ago #8328

• DLB68
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Here Is another photo of a sales advertisement

Keeping History Alive , is all we can hope for.We take only the memories when we leave,The wake of waves lives on.

Re:1957 arkansas traveler- model number? 13 years 10 months ago #8540

HI- I am Brian Newhouse, Pittsburgh Pa., I have a 1957 Arkansas Traveler Boat like yours, just got it and I am wanting to restore it. I need the seat patterns as mine are totally gone, casn you assist as yours seams to have at least the back seat? I would love to talk to you about this boat, you can email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or call me weekdays at my office phone of 724-275-5594 w/voice mail, hope to talk more, THanks Brian

Re:1957 arkansas traveler- model number? 13 years 9 months ago #12013

i do have that exact tag and the number on it is 50684 which the registration calls the hull id number. cool boat though . mine does not have fins or seats either one reason for my search of model.thanks for the help i will post pics when i can.

Re:1957 arkansas traveler- model number? 13 years 9 months ago #12016

• DLB68
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Brian Your Boat is the exact same as my Traveler with the exception that mine has the duel spot lights on the bow , And i believe yours has a horn . The Rear Seat that is in my Traveler came out of an old car , that I had to use a chainsaw to make a path to it,the trees where so thick it was unreal and no telling how many years the car had been there.
Attachments:

Re:1957 arkansas traveler- model number? 13 years 9 months ago #12018

• DLB68
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
trying to post side by side pictures to show they are identical with the exceptionof manufactured or dealer options . but can't get the pictures to show up ...
Attachments:

Re:1957 arkansas traveler- model number? 13 years 9 months ago #12095

• DLB68
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
maybe this will work now ? this is mine .. and yours aboe .. same model just different accessories , horn / lights . and my car seat lol.. DUT- 15 or DUT - 16 dont remember which honestly ... Sorry , I'm to tired to think atm . .. hope it goes thru , and if anyone has info to add , feel free to join in !! Thanks Bunches .. oh and a PS . the Teeny trailor is a true find ,, Very Rare in my kneck of the woods
David Bradberry .
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)