Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: need information on this boat.

need information on this boat. 13 years 11 months ago #5634

Looking for information on a Hydro Mita I. Any info you may have would be helpfull., See my profile for a picture of the boat.
jOHN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'm looking for information on the Hydro Mite I that I recently purchased. From what I know the boat was a "for-runner" of the jet ski. The motor was an outboard that the drive unit and bottom unit placed in the middle of the boat in a fixed position. Does anyone have information on this boat....

Re: need information on this boat. 13 years 11 months ago #5637

john i recently saw a boat simular to yours ,and if my memorey is correct it was called a mighty mite,maybe they are from the same company,at least its something to check on.
oh and by the way my memory is crap,but i THINK im right about the name,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re: need information on this boat. 13 years 11 months ago #5664

Looks to me to be one of the variants of the HydroMite, made in florida by hydromite sport boats. I do not know when they went out of business, probably mid-late 70s, but they made a few different models based on the same hull. No idea what the various model names were. It was primarily a little resort rental boat. That is all I know and I hope it helps. :)

Re:need information on this boat. 13 years 11 months ago #5682

it looks like ,from what i can find that they were under both names,hydro mite and mighty mite(or spelled might,im not sure yet.john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:need information on this boat. 13 years 11 months ago #5687

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.992 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)