Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1959 dorsett theme ideas openions are wanted

1959 dorsett theme ideas openions are wanted 14 years 1 week ago #4263

ideas i have had about my 1959 dorsett and i want your guy's thoghts on them if i may

trying to keep with the theme of the 50 but with a modern twist on some things i have come up with some ideas

1. on both the pilots side (in this case it the right side facing the bow from the inside of the boat)and the passengers side i plan on putting up 2 drive in movie speakers wired into a stereo but the stereo is going to be a mini mp3 jukebox ..... more speakers hidden around the boat with better quality the the drive in movie kind if you remember what those sounded like :S

2. every seat in the whole boat will fold down to make one queen/king (i measured it it's kinda in-between)sized bed (further detail if you care to hear--- both front/rear facing second seats will un fold from something like this --> _/\_ to something like this _____ with hinges _._._._ if you get what i am saying the back of the very back seat will come off and turn into the center of the bed and the bottom of the very back seat will become the very front foot area while the back seat it self become the head area aka where you put your pillows) i don't know if that makes any scene but i have made a beta form of it and it seems to work out just fine

3. (very simple one) put 1950's style fins/wings that you find on a car complete with break lights that will be controlled by 4 bottoms 1 stopped for 1 for left turn signal and 1 for right and just for s&g's 1 for hazard lights

4. rear view mirror

5. side mirrors

and finally 6. trailer done up to match the boat 50's theme and all

so what do you guys think? opinions are very welcome and more ideas and greatly appreciated i love new ideas (after all that is why i put it on this forum to get opinions on if i should or shouldn't do any thing)

:D

p.s boat has a name now it's called no bikini atoll (if you know your history bikini atoll in the 50's was the sight of the first atomic bomb site it's an island near Australia in the marshal islands i wanted something that was a play on words and my girlfriend is a genius :D )
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)