• Page:

TOPIC: 1958 Barnes Shark info needed

1958 Barnes Shark info needed 12 years 9 months ago #39819

• Meteor
  • Meteor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, I am looking for any info, pictures, company information or sales numbers for a 1958 Barnes Shark. I wish to restore the one I have to it's original condition and have some History/ documentation on the boat. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Brad
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1958 Barnes Shark info needed 10 months 2 weeks ago #148019

11 Built (so I was told by someone long ago).From Ohio. Many in the Central Il Peoria/Bloomington area. Brother bought one in Mackinaw Il in 1980 ish. Moved it to Cedartown Ga around 81. Went back to Peoria area from 85-91 then back to Bremen Ga. Last seen around 95 when traded to a neighbor who painted it black. This was I think the only one with a windshield, the running lights on either side of the bow center hump and had the large chrome V likely from a Chevy or Caddie from the era. Had to fix the stern as it was beginning to crack on both sides of the splash well. Ran a 2x10 across the entire stern and had brackets through the hill glassed over. Installed stereo sometime in all that. Had a 62 Evinrude 75 on it which was way more power then it was rated for I’m sure. Always regretted that little boat going away and would love to find it! Only pic I have of it! Photo around 87-88 at Spindler Marine East Peoria Il.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)