Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gone so long I had to re register! How is everyone

Gone so long I had to re register! How is everyone 14 years 4 weeks ago #3440

Hey, it's Eric down in Savannah GA with my '69 Glaspar Avalon- posted a lot a couple years back but last summer I just enjoyed the boat and stayed off the net!

Picking up a '73 wellcraft V20 steplift for free next week, no motor and needs work, but on a solid gavanized trailer. I will likely clean it up, get the registrations on the boat and trailer taken care of and sell or trade it, too much boat for me BUT used trailers are like gold around here in the saltwater.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Gone so long I had to re register! How is everyone 14 years 4 weeks ago #3442

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome to the new FG Eric, glad to have ya back.

Mark

Re:Gone so long I had to re register! How is everyone 14 years 4 weeks ago #3444

hi eric....long time no see. hope all is well.have you ever hooked up with the glaspar guys. ron

Re:Gone so long I had to re register! How is everyone 14 years 4 weeks ago #3447

Hey Ron! Yep, went to a Florida Glasspar meet in May of '08, had a great time but kinda lost touch since. Doing new axle and springs in the stretcher right now, and swapping my 45 horse corroded four stroke Honda for a 88 spl Evinrude, Honda just does not have the nuts to pull me up on the kneeboard with three or four adults on board, and I got the Evinrude free for the shipping from a friend.

The boat's gotten used a bunch, but I just took a break from the internet boards for awhile. Glad to see guys like you, Houston and the like still around!

Re:Gone so long I had to re register! How is everyone 14 years 4 weeks ago #3482

too bad we didn't hook up on my drive down to the show in mt.dora in 07. i had misplaced your phone#. i believe we stayed over a few miles from you. planning on returning next year. maybe meet you then. ron
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 2.090 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)