• Page:

TOPIC: road trip to new york state,silver lake

road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17891

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
my wife her parents and i are going to siverlake,ny on friday coming home saturday,we are going to tim calmes on saturday to pick up the 40 hp eveinrude tim repaired for my father inlaw,my mom and ed are going to stay here and babysit the wolf ,yukon,lol.
while we are there im going to see tims new shop,and look for hardware for my boat and maybe pick out a cheap 40 or 45 hp motor that i can save up for and get next spring,when we pick up steves other motor.john

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17893

Take a camera John and take some shots of Tim's new shop and post them here.. Get some of him in front or inside of the building with his smiling mug would ya? Tim's been busy as all get out getting that place set up.

Frank

Re:road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17900

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
yeah i plan on it frank,im also going to see what kind of bow lights he has ,ill let ya know if he has yours,do you have a pic of your light all together so i know what im looking for?,john

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17902

What you see is all I have. My old hard drive crashed last year, and I lost ALL my photos. The only ones I have now are on the web page Danny Leger put together for me as I was restoring and customizing the boat. Here's the best of the two pics Danny has on my web page...

Attachments:

Re:road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17905

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
ok frank,i got it ill see i he has any,if he does il tell him to put them aside for you andhe can send them straight to you,john

---Mark Twain

Re:road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17907

john, wish i was inline with your route. i'd love to take a ride with ya. if tim has the cable end for the remote available, maybe you can take a pic of the plug hole sequence that would mate with my 62-700. have a safe trip, ron

Re:road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17931

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
ron,we are going to spend friday night at adam and carols,as for the cable ends ,i didnt take pics but it has both cable ends,i have everything packaged up ,im just waiting to afford to send it,lol,its a very big box,lol.heres a pic i took of the plug before it was packaged up,john
Attachments:

---Mark Twain

Re:road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17932

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
by the way im going to see if tim has a motor i can get from him this spring.im looking for about 40 hp to 45 hp.im also going to see what hardware he has sitting around,john

---Mark Twain

Re:road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17933

john, no way are you paying the shipping cost. i'll send you a blank check. ron

Re:road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17935

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
no ron,i got it,dont worry about it,just wait till next month and ill send it right out,john,by the way did you get my email about what my doctor said?im waiting for you to talk to your doc.john

---Mark Twain

Re:road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17936

john-gibson wrote:

ok frank,i got it ill see i he has any, if he does i'll tell him to put them aside for you and he can send them straight to you, john

That would be great John, thanks. I was in GREAT hopes somebody might pipe in here on my post about it. There's got to be a bunch of them out there like my original, all pitted but with the guts and lenses. I hate to put a store bought modern light on my 48 year old boat!

Tell Tim I said "Hi!"

Frank

Re:road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17945

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
ron are you going to ny this weekend too?you said if you were in line with us you would like to ride along,if so let me know maybe we can meet at tims,ill give you yuor stuff thete on saturday,john
frank .no problem,john

---Mark Twain

Re:road trip to new york state,silver lake 13 years 6 months ago #17947

no i'm not john. i would of accompanied you if i was closeby your route.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)