Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lake N Sea

Lake N Sea 13 years 6 months ago #17866

Aquired a Lake N Sea, I believe it is a 14 Caribean however I am not sure at this point! It is complete with all the hardware and is sporting a Mark 58 Super Thunderbolt! I have all the numbers but unsure of exactly what it is I have!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Lake N Sea 13 years 6 months ago #17873

Definitely a 14' Caribbean I had one just like it. I would bet the trailer is original to the boat as it looks about the right vintage. Nice package you have there and it looks to be in decent shape.
Al

Re:Lake N Sea 13 years 6 months ago #17875

Definitely a 14' Caribbean I had one just like it. I would bet the trailer is original to the boat as it looks about the right vintage. Nice package you have there and it looks to be in decent shape.
Al

Re:Lake N Sea 13 years 6 months ago #17952

I would also suppose the trailer is original to the package. It is a Sea King. I will most likely be selling this unit! Very restorable however I just don't have the time! :(

Re:Lake N Sea 13 years 6 months ago #17958

Catfish... now that's not too cool.. only two posts, one to show us your cool boat.. the next to anounce you're selling it? why don't you stay and learn.. and get that baby on the water! Would be interested to know about where ya found the Carribea.. lots of these seem to be showing up in the north East

Re:Lake N Sea 13 years 6 months ago #18002

Well, it is a project someone needs to address however, I am not sure I am the right guy. I found it in a garage here in Michigan.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)