Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SN location on a Redfish, foremat on a Glastron.

SN location on a Redfish, foremat on a Glastron. 13 years 6 months ago #17679

I'm trying to get these boats I just got sorted out.

I found the SN location on the '60 Glastron. It's on the underside of the left rear deck, a little card, preprinted with the company name, model, Austin Tx and Serial no. Just the letters "Serial No". The actual number is faded beyond detection. It's a '60 Fireflite. Can someone tell me the foremat the number should be? 5 numbers and a letter, 6 numbers, whatever. Is the year coded into it? I can generate a new number, but I would like it to be the correct foremat.

As to my '59 or so Redfish, I can find nothing. Did they have serial numbers? Anyone who has one care to tell me where to look?

I go look at two more old boats tomorrow. He has no clue what they are, just mentioned fins. And cheap. Need to be gone. Music to my ears.

I'll attach a couple more pictures of the other boat I bought, SN says it's a Reed marine, out of Ft. Walton Beach, Fl.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:SN location on a Redfish, foremat on a Glastron. 13 years 6 months ago #17708

• bobo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thats a Sharp looking boat ...

Re:SN location on a Redfish, foremat on a Glastron. 13 years 6 months ago #17737

I really really like that green boat.

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)