Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How many were made????

How many were made???? 13 years 6 months ago #17625

Listed 1958 Aero-Glas Super Satellite for sale,know it is pretty rare but don't know exactly how many were built...anybody outthere got reliable info?Thanks..having a blast looking at all the boats on the site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:How many were made???? 13 years 6 months ago #17659

hot boat,i dont know how many were made,but we do like pictures here,i would love to see it,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:How many were made???? 13 years 6 months ago #17686

No way to determine how many were originally built. AeroCraft (builder of the AeroGlas boats) went thru many ownership changes and each time files/records were most likely dumped. They finally went out of business in the mid/late 1970s. I am sure whatever records they had at that time were tossed into the trash.

Andreas

Re:How many were made???? 13 years 6 months ago #17693

Thanks for the reply,stinks that we may never know how many were built.The boat(1958 Aero-Glas)belongs to a friend and her fins are just awesome-can't believe he wants to sell-needs room for new project.I have a 1958 Lyman runabout and after all the time spent on restoration I'll probably have it for life,glad we have Doc Lyman to get info from.Hope to have a cool"big fin" someday myself..

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)