• Page:

TOPIC: im getting a 59 cutter jet deville,wooo hooooooooo

im getting a 59 cutter jet deville,wooo hooooooooo 13 years 7 months ago #16295

• john-gibson
  • john-gibson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
does anyone want to buy my $3.50 glasspar lido,or parts from it,i need to get $350 bucks for a cutter jet deville,lol,i will have the money when i pick it up,but i have to replace it before my wife kills me,lol,im in dire need guys,im keeping the motor because i dont have one,heck i dont even know if it works,lol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:im getting a 59 cutter jet deville,wooo hooooooooo 13 years 7 months ago #16296

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
heck ill even take 250,for the boat and trailer,they both need alot of work.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:im getting a 59 cutter jet deville,wooo hooooooooo 13 years 7 months ago #16303

guess you don't need the location of the Lido then? I was gonna get that to ya today.

Re:im getting a 59 cutter jet deville,wooo hooooooooo 13 years 7 months ago #16310

John.. congrats! I looked at the brochure in the glassic's library... sexy boat! not that the lido was bad, but I think you took a step up with this one!

Re:im getting a 59 cutter jet deville,wooo hooooooooo 13 years 7 months ago #16325

• Bigfoot
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
There you go John. Get the cutter buddy, you can craigs list the lido. It will cost the same to restore the cutter or lido. The cutter is cooler, lol lol lol lol... You might just want to grab that cutter asap then get rid of the lido as time goes on so you can get some of your money back..Mike

Re:im getting a 59 cutter jet deville,wooo hooooooooo 13 years 7 months ago #16334

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
yeah guys i think its cooler too,it has the rear deck with the hatch,heres jag's ,i hope he doesnt mind,but his is a beauty,this one needs alot of work,it will probably take me a long time too,lol,i have to take my time im bloocked but only about 40 to 50%,so im half the man i used tobe,lol
Attachments:

---Mark Twain

Re:im getting a 59 cutter jet deville,wooo hooooooooo 13 years 7 months ago #16342

• Bigfoot
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Here is my buddies Jerry over on GSG (OLD BOATS RULE)hOPE HE DOSENT MIND, mIKE
Attachments:

Re:im getting a 59 cutter jet deville,wooo hooooooooo 13 years 7 months ago #16345

john, heres pennycandys at tuckerton seaport..awesome boat and very deep.
Attachments:

Re:im getting a 59 cutter jet deville,wooo hooooooooo 13 years 7 months ago #16398

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
those are both beautiful boats,mine will need some tlc,lol,heres pics ,their bad ,but for now its all i have,by the way this is the boat that will be named "once apon a time" john
Attachments:

---Mark Twain

Re:im getting a 59 cutter jet deville,wooo hooooooooo 13 years 7 months ago #16426

• Andgott
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
John- that Jet DeVille is one SWEEET ride. One of my all time favorites. The Lido was nice, BUT they are pretty plain- The Cutter will stand out!

You just need to explain to the wife how its' a once in a lifetime opportunity! Just like my Custom Craft was. Oh, and my Lake N Sea.... Hmmm, How many 'once in a lifetime' chances can a guy get???

She'll look great restored!

-Andrew

Re:im getting a 59 cutter jet deville,wooo hooooooooo 13 years 7 months ago #16435

• john-gibson
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
thanks andrew,i like it too,i cant wait till i pick it up,i liked the lido too,but i really wanted a fin boat,by the way i got the rubrail peice and its too small,but i thank you for sending it,john

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'