Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: It's Official

It's Official 13 years 7 months ago #15021

Today, I paid my slot fee for the Tuckerton Show, checked out the launch and Penny Candy will be in the water. Cross your fingers for me.

And yes, I'll remember the plug. :laugh: I hope.

Give a shout out for Penny and the show. Hope to see ya'll there!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:It's Official 13 years 7 months ago #15027

penny you will have a great time ,especially with sue and ron,they are great people.my fingers are crossed,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:It's Official 13 years 7 months ago #15029

Yes, they are and they bring the music :laugh:

Re:It's Official 13 years 7 months ago #15031

yes they do,ron has "remember then" on his playlist,and im naming the lido im getting "once apon a time",then ron told me its a song from 1960,now im going to make a cd with both songs,the other boat i did was a 64 customcraft sunray named"way back when"i wanted a simular name to rons boat,because i consider him a very good friend,john

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:It's Official 13 years 7 months ago #15032

by the way you did a beautiful job with the restoration of "penny candy",i love it,john

---Mark Twain

Re:It's Official 13 years 7 months ago #15034

hum.. REMEMBER THEN. I didn't know it was a song unless I got the lyrics wrong. I seem to REMEMBER WHEN...lol.

I used to know a lot of 50s and 60s songs but they're being replaced with new ones everyday. I love music more than boats, I hate to say.

I just like working on them, I don't like riding in them.

Oh, and thanks:)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)