• Page:

TOPIC: New guy with a Aristocraft Question

New guy with a Aristocraft Question 13 years 7 months ago #14475

• bobo
  • bobo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Just joined the Forum ..Ive got a few questions ..I picked up a Aristocraft ..I believe its a Funliner ..I cant find any numbers on it no where ..How can I find out its year ?? It was a Free Bee and in fairly nice shape ..Heres 2 pics of her in the water so I could swap Trailers with him ..

My other question is How old does your Boats have to be on here ??I just finished a 1975 Glastron CV 16 .. Heres a couple of pics before ..Hope you guys like Photos ..

That Big Horn had to go ..Who would put that on a CV ???

Heres after Many a hour of Wet sanding and polishing ..

And of course getting ready for 4th of July Fire works over the lake ..The lines on the Bow were from dew collecting on the ribs underneith ..

Ill even throw in some Fire Works ...L.O.L..

Boy do I love that CV !!!! Im also looking for a Glasspar Delmar Within 500 miles of Wisconsin ..Anybody got one worth Fixxing ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:New guy with a Aristocraft Question 13 years 7 months ago #14477

hi bobo welcome,im not sure of the year,but it is a funliner,what makes it even better is it still has the hardtop,i do know its a 60s boat though.
"houston"mark had one and knows alot about them.
and that cv is really great ,a nice looking boat,yeah it belongs here and there is also a disco 70s forum for 70s boats ,check it out,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:New guy with a Aristocraft Question 13 years 7 months ago #14479

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome aboard Bobo, couple of sweet Glassics you have there. There are a few pics of Funliners in the Glassics Library, just click the icon in the header toolbar and it will take you there. As John stated, there are several folks around here familiar with them, so I feel sure someone will be able to help with your questions.

The CV-16 turned out great, you should be proud! (I know that was a lot of hard work bringing the finish back.) Check the Glassified section on your Delmar every now and then, you never know what's going to turn up there. Also have some very helpful folks hanging around here, now that we know you're looking for one. You can use the search box in the upper right hand corner to find previous posts on anything, pretty cool.

Looking forward to more boat pics and progress reports, keep 'em coming.

Mark

Re:New guy with a Aristocraft Question 13 years 7 months ago #14481

• jim bart
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Welcome ! Two good looking boats right there. As for the 'horn' I can relate. Heres a quick shot of my old Glastron sporting its chrome appendage. Hard to see in the vintage photo, but its on there. [it was removed when the boat was redone, too!]
Attachments:

Re:New guy with a Aristocraft Question 13 years 7 months ago #14502

• bobo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks for the replys guys ..Ive got a Carlson Challenger to that Ive gotta do someday ..Things been part of the Family since 1985 ..transom cracked in 2002 . Had it replaced but never finished it ..Guess life and other projects get in the way ..Hey Jim ... So I wasnt the only one with that Ugly horn ....L.O.L... Who puts those on CVs ?? Dang thing is pretty Loud ..Im looking for another one .. If I can find one Im gonna mount them on the roof of this

Its my 1987 F350 Dually Diesel that I repainted this summer ..I also set it up to run on Veggy Oil .. Can you see those Big Old Horns on the roof of that Puppy with the Old Diesel belching out exhaust that smells like French Fries ..Ild be the envie of every Redneck in the Tri County Area ...L.O.L.. The truck wasnt finished in the Pic .. Thats the day after paint before assembly ..And yes it is John Deere Green ..

Re: New guy with a Aristocraft Question 13 years 7 months ago #14711

• Neil
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Bobo
I just picked up a 56 Del Mar.
I am in central Idaho. I have relatives in the Stevens Point, Wis. area.
I am planning a trip to the northeast corner of Wyoming to visit other relatives, that is about as close as I could get with the boat if we could make something work.
We should talk.
Neil

Neil and Mary Ousnamer

Re: New guy with a Aristocraft Question 13 years 7 months ago #14741

• bobo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Hey Neil ... sent you a email ..

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)