Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bluegrass Rendezvous, Dale Hollow Lake, Kentucky

Bluegrass Rendezvous, Dale Hollow Lake, Kentucky 13 years 7 months ago #14412

Any other fiberglass boats out there attending the Bluegrass Rendezvous, to be held this year at Dale Hollow State Park, Kentucky? (This meet was previously held at Land Between the Lakes at Lake Barkley, Kentucky). This is a really good meet. The Bluegrass and Cincinnati Chapters of the A.C.B.S. will hold the 7th annual Bluegrass Rendezvous at Dale Hollow on September 24 and 25, 2010.

For more info, just go on the Antique and Classic Boat Society website; click on "need to find a chapter in your area"; click on Kentucky on the map; click on Bluegrass Chapter, Paris, Kentucky.

Hope to see a lot of you there!

Haynes Fiberglass

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Bluegrass Rendezvous, Dale Hollow Lake, Kentucky 13 years 7 months ago #14424

• Split
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
H.F. THANKS for the info . I missed last year ,& said 2010 would sample, but family housing issues came up . Will have a new project done for 2011 so guess it is another rain check .

. There is another 3 day wood builders rally that same weekend Sept 24 - 26 here in West Chattanooga , off I-24. on water Hales Bar floating cabins / campground .. Hope groups stagger next year so tourists could hit both ..

Early blip on the Oct Knoxville outboard, could be Oct 30 , BUT not at the firehouse. Heard a people ego issue. Will post new field / location when definate.

Re: Bluegrass Rendezvous, Dale Hollow Lake, Kentucky 13 years 7 months ago #14519

• DelRay
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
If I can find my shoes (Kentucky Hillbilly) and pan handle (bum) some money for gas I will be their!!

Re: Bluegrass Rendezvous, Dale Hollow Lake, Kentucky 13 years 7 months ago #14782

• DelRay
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
BUMMER...I'm gonna have to travel to Benton Arkansaw over the weekend. Jerry be sure to take pictures and post please!
Pete

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)