Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can you help identify this boat?

Can you help identify this boat? 4 years 8 months ago #140734

My fiance’s grandfather owned this boat and I have decided to restore it for her. I am trying to gather information on the boat, but I have not been able to find any other boats exactly like this one. I hope one of you might be able to steer me in the right direction.

The boat is a pre-1972 model because it does not have a hull identification number. It was owned by her grandfather in texas. It is 13 feet long and approximately 48” wide at the transom.

The only boat design that I have found that closely matches this boat is a master molders kingfisher boat. Unfortunately, i cannot find any kingfisher that has the decorative designs on the sides like this boat has.

Do any of you recognize this boat?

Thank you in advance for all of your help!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Can you help identify this boat? 4 years 8 months ago #140763

The side moldings look very similar to those that Razorback used in the mid-sixties. Check the library.

Lee
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sxg023

Can you help identify this boat? 4 years 8 months ago #140780

Thank you for the direction! The designs on the sides do look amazingly similar to a razorback. Unfortunately, I do not see where razorback or ouachita built a boat this size. My boat is 13’6” long and 44” wide at the transom.

I have seen a master molders kingfisher that looks almost identical to my boat and is the right size... except the kingfisher did not have any designs on the sides.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7184 guests and one member online