Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Both front seat supports are in!

Both front seat supports are in! 13 years 8 months ago #13206

Fitted and glassed the passenger side this a.m., plus put a vertical support under the driver's seat (thanks Bernie, aka oldskier). When the resin kicks, I'll go in, make a template for a front compartment, get ready to glass that, and then glass the support under the passenger seat first, it's ready to go once the support kicks. Got company coming today that want to go for a boat ride, under pressure! Need a couple tanks full of gas too.

Hope all you folks are doing well. Keep up boating!

Frank

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Both front seat supports are in! 13 years 8 months ago #13208

• g3jim
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
take em for a ride Frank!!!

Re:Both front seat supports are in! 13 years 8 months ago #13221

looks good frank,i cant wait to see it with the seats back in,it sure is a beauty.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Both front seat supports are in! 13 years 8 months ago #13225

Thanks guys. Got stuff done I wanted to do before winter, seat supports in, done, sides for compartments in (1/2" plywood), bit more glass work there, then close off the bottom of the hull even with the top of the tunnels, hinge a door from there that will latch at the bottom of the dash, maybe tomorrow. Anchor (in canvas bag in front of bench seat) will go in there, and fenders. Bench seat is in primer, needs sanding, finish, sanding, finish, etc.

Company will be late, maybe no boat ride, that's fine with me. Sciatic nerve is telling me to go lay down. I'm listening. Where's the beer?

Frank

Attachments:

Re:Both front seat supports are in! 13 years 8 months ago #13226

• g3jim
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Frank I have a few cold ones in the fridge. What time are you poppin over?

Re:Both front seat supports are in! 13 years 8 months ago #13228

frank is the back seat hinged?so you can lift it up,that would give you a little more storage.
its all looking great keep it up,but soon ,your going to be like me and not know what to do.it will be all finished.
but ed and i are going to look at a local classic cabin cruiser tommorrow.who knows maybe time for more boat resto,lol.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Both front seat supports are in! 13 years 8 months ago #13230

By golly Jim, Gail found some Guiness kickin around. We're all set buddy. I WISH we lived closer!

Frank

Re:Both front seat supports are in! 13 years 8 months ago #13231

Killer Frank!!! Great journey you have had with this boat and motor. You certainly are persistent!! Good work. Mike

Re:Both front seat supports are in! 13 years 8 months ago #13232

john-gibson wrote:

frank is the back seat hinged?so you can lift it up,that would give you a little more storage.
its all looking great keep it up,but soon ,your going to be like me and not know what to do.it will be all finished.
but ed and i are going to look at a local classic cabin cruiser tommorrow.who knows maybe time for more boat resto,lol.

I could have hinged the back bench top, but the structure of the base makes it not too useful. I have a wing nut holding it on at each end.

I got plenty to do John, and not many weekends to do them. Big drainage project and a small greenhouse most immediately. And that doesn't include the firewood stuff that needs to get done.

Gee, a classic cabin cruiser eh John? Just what you need buddy!

Frank

Re:Both front seat supports are in! 13 years 8 months ago #13242

yeah frank,but im pretty sure his reserve is pretty high at least for us,lol,i dont think we can afford it ,but we will see tommorrow.

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted