Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Swore up and down I'd never get another boat!

Swore up and down I'd never get another boat! 5 years 7 months ago #137392

We just bought our retirement home last week on a really nice all sports lake with privacy in a cove, and inside of an hour I was thinking about getting another boat! Grew up on a lake with boats galore, then lived on an Island for 15 years, more boats. About 15 years ago I sold my last boat, said I'd never get another...once I wasn't living on water, I found it was kinda a royal pain to have one! Ended up with a Zodiac a few years later, which wasn't a big pain, filled the hunger for the water AND now I'm going full throttle into a real boat again. Like an addition I guess.

Love the forum. I'll let you know when I've found something or have any questions...

Saw this one and thought it would have been a winner UNTIL I realized it was sold! LOL

Kevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swore up and down I'd never get another boat! 5 years 7 months ago #137395

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
We all know that the disease is latent in us. Take a poll of all the members and you'll get 100% agreement.
Welcome aboard.
Attachments:

Swore up and down I'd never get another boat! 5 years 7 months ago #137396

Thanks! Up reading about boats as we speak! Trying to find a boat that I can ski behind and still take for a small cruise with family in not perfect water, 15-16 footer. Finding the perfect boat in my price range my prove difficult. But, I will get it.

Swore up and down I'd never get another boat! 5 years 7 months ago #137399

• 63 Sabre
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 167
From the first picture you posted it sorta looks like you're looking for an inboard. Check out your local craigslist or eBay also. sometimes there are good bargains. Also check out one of our members. "Nautilus", Jan has beautiful boats for sale that are quality restored and something you would be proud to own and show off.
www.nautilusrestorations.com/
Good luck on your search.

Swore up and down I'd never get another boat! 5 years 7 months ago #137401

Thanks 63 Sabre! I'm doing the craigs and ebay thing already. I agree, it is a place that can find things you want and need on the cheap. I'll be sure to look up Nautilus as well.

I don't think I'm going to spend a mint on this boat. I've gone back and forth on what I want it to be, how much or little I want to invest.

I surely want to find the right boat though, one that will be fun and do the things on our small lake that we want it to do.

63 Sabre wrote: From the first picture you posted it sorta looks like you're looking for an inboard. Check out your local craigslist or eBay also. sometimes there are good bargains. Also check out one of our members. "Nautilus", Jan has beautiful boats for sale that are quality restored and something you would be proud to own and show off.
www.nautilusrestorations.com/
Good luck on your search.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)