Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: new boat today

new boat today 13 years 9 months ago #12487

found this at the local pawn shop...(local hangout) it is a one owner. The man that owned it had to move to assisted living so he asked the man at the pawn shop if he could sell it for him..he has lots o jon boats so it was the obvious place to put it...I love it...it will need lots of work to be restored back to its original self...the man had used it as a fishing boat as you can see so I will spend some time removing stuff out of it...the motor if the serial # web site i went to is right is a 1957..so I am assuming the boat is also...I don't really know...I am picking up registration papers on it in a day or 2 so hopefully that will tell me more

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:new boat today 13 years 9 months ago #12489

• emosun
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
That's definitely a 57 evinrude fastwin , same motor I got. neat boat.

Re:new boat today 13 years 9 months ago #12497

Wow Roy.. That's a great little boat! You lucky dog... I've been hoping to find something like that for my dad to use around here.
BTW, I called about the windshield yesterday but missed you so left a short message. Call me if ya want.
Doug

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.

Re:new boat today 13 years 9 months ago #12554

I got some work done today even though it was our hottest day of the year. I think it got up to 106...The first thing I did was to remove that seat where he had desecrated the bow of the boat. Then I took out the astro-turf covered plywood floor and matching back seat...I need pictures to show me how to redo the seats but I guess I will just my best...here are today pictures...have to work tomorrow :(
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1963 Dorsett Catalina 17’
( / Boats)

noimage
05-17-2024

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)