• Page:

TOPIC: CMC PT-130

CMC PT-130 13 years 9 months ago #12327

• RB78
  • RB78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Anyone have any knowledge/experience with this unit? I'm thinking it's a more cost effective alternative to rebuilding the original system I have in my boat.

www.iboats.com/Electric-Hydraulic-Power-Tilt-And-Trim-PT-130-with-Gauge-CMC/dm/cart_id.656198821--session_id.810644736--view_id.165183

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: CMC PT-130 13 years 9 months ago #12365

CMC units work great and are tough - use them often. two units are sold - one with guages and one without. If you want the guage buy it up front in the package. otherwise it is too expensive to add. I usually buy the one wthout the guage - how hard is it to turn around and see where the trim is? Check to see what unit this is - looks like the one without the guage. I get mine from Ducky's Boats in Middletown PA - about $510 for no guage, $610 for the one with guage (last fall) - worth checking with them for a price. Good luck - you will be happy with the unit.

Re: CMC PT-130 13 years 9 months ago #12370

• RB78
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
wmlagna wrote:

CMC units work great and are tough - use them often. two units are sold - one with guages and one without. If you want the guage buy it up front in the package. otherwise it is too expensive to add. I usually buy the one wthout the guage - how hard is it to turn around and see where the trim is? Check to see what unit this is - looks like the one without the guage. I get mine from Ducky's Boats in Middletown PA - about $510 for no guage, $610 for the one with guage (last fall) - worth checking with them for a price. Good luck - you will be happy with the unit.

Thanks for the information. I have a trim guage, so I was thinking of the no-guage unit. Wiring shouldn't be any different, I would think.

Re: CMC PT-130 13 years 9 months ago #12371

• RB78
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
wmlagna wrote:

Thanks for the information. I have a trim guage, so I was thinking of the no-guage unit. Wiring shouldn't be any different, I would think.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)