TOPIC: explain this one to your insurance rep

explain this one to your insurance rep 13 years 9 months ago #11922

• houston
  • houston's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
on the phone with Rep:

Boater: yea, I would like to make a claim....

Rep: Ok, how may I help you...

Boater: while we where out whale watching, this 40 ton whale jumped vertically out of the water along side our Sailboat and landed on top of it.

Rep: Really?

Boater: Really, Really

Rep: You do know it is a crime to file a false claim right, so if you just tell me the truth like you figured you could fit under a bridge...

Boater: But it is the truth, and there no bridges in the ocean..

Rep: Yea...Ok,...do you have any witness statements other than who was on your boat?

Boater: Statements, would you rather have it in writing or would you rather watch the video?

Rep: Really, your not Kidding are you?
I would have love to be a fly on the wall at the reps office

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:explain this one to your insurance rep 13 years 9 months ago #11931

lol,hey mark i once had to tell an insurance adjuster that my wolf ate my interior in my suv,he didnt beleive me until he saw klondike my black wolf ,who has since passed away.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:explain this one to your insurance rep 13 years 9 months ago #11938

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!i thot they had built-in sonar........

Re:explain this one to your insurance rep 13 years 9 months ago #11939

CRAZY!!

There have been reports that the couple who owned the boat were harassing the whale and triggered a defensive action...

Looks like Willy won... :laugh:

Re:explain this one to your insurance rep 13 years 9 months ago #11951

Re:explain this one to your insurance rep 13 years 9 months ago #11952

• houston
  • houston's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I guess I would like to take some "credit" in the editing of that video, yes I dug around the net for some of the best video of it that I could find, I then edited those down to what to me seemed important.

Now for a free bucket of propwash:

any one have a clue about the song, the artist and the Title?

If your guessing I did that, your wrong believe it or not! But I will say this, the length of the song is twice as long as it was originally where in the "reformatting" of the song to fit the video I reedited the song also:

hears a clue...

The boy's on the Beach play volleyball because they, Love too....

On the one local (their local) news, the couple was interviewed in depth about what was going on when this happen, and they explained they where not under power and they where following the whale watching protocols with other boaters, and they watched the whale surface twice before they got hit by -A- whale, which when he/she (it) surfaced the third and last time it was vertical next to their boat. during all of this they where shadowing the whale with other boaters parallel to the whale's course. unexpectedly the whale or I would like to add again -A- whale appeared completely unexpected.

having watched my fare share of documentary's, I kind of lean to the more than one theory, and if anyone has every watch them hunt a couple will circle "blowing-bubbles screens" to force smaller fish in to a vertical zone where a third whale will go vertical through the bubbles screen and consume the fish trapped in the screen, where he/she (it) breaches the surfaces and falls back down....and one of the other whales that where making a bubble screen then will be -standing off- getting ready to go vertical in the next screened in area, 40 tons of whale breaching completely out of the water would have to be going -x?x- MPH/KNTS, saying they (it, the whale) just turned and did this because the boat was harassing it is so out of line and it seems to be what allot of the interviewers seem to be saying.

Nothing is wrong with having two objects trying to occupy the same area at the same time, it why they call them "accidents".

yes, I know the definition to what an accident "is", and in order to have one you need to have another object to share the experience with, so when you lose control of your boat (or your car) and it flips end over end and rolls side over side and you "hit" nothing eles....guess what?

technically, that would not be an accident, that would be a "crash"....due to operator error.

(sorry no-sleep again can you tell?)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1963 Dorsett Catalina 17’
( / Boats)

1963 Dorsett Catalina 17’
05-17-2024

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)