Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Custom Craft Boat Reunion/ Featured Boat

Custom Craft Boat Reunion/ Featured Boat 13 years 9 months ago #10678

• cc1000
  • cc1000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Custom Craft will be the featured Fiber Glassic Boat at the Buffalo Show this year:

File Attachment:

File Name: cc_SpeedBo...aft1.pdf
File Size:452 KB

ht tp://www.oldboatsbuffalo.org/boatshow.htm
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/

Re:Custom Craft Boat Reunion/ Featured Boat 13 years 9 months ago #10720

• cc1000

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Re:Custom Craft Boat Reunion/ Featured Boat 13 years 9 months ago #10782

Boy Dave, I'd love to attend, but it's a long way to Buffalo. That next weekend we're hoping to attend an AOMCI wet meet up in Schroon Lake too. Thing is, I pretty much have a place to stay in Buffalo (our kids place on Stevenson St. Upper), but I wouldn't have a place to park the boat. If we were to come, any ideas where we could keep the boat?

Anybody doing the Hammondsport ACBS meet weekend after next? We're have Friday off and should be there around noon. We're staying at the Vinehurst Inn just south of town.

Frank

Re:Custom Craft Boat Reunion/ Featured Boat 13 years 9 months ago #10790

boy i would love to go to all of them,but i think im going to harveys lake aug 7th.
i got an email invite to hammondsport,the wine country boat club,but cant make it,darn it,as for the buffalo show i just have to wait and see.

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Custom Craft Boat Reunion/ Featured Boat 13 years 9 months ago #10793

i wish hammondsport was closer....i'll be at harveys lake and tuckerton seaport. i get invites from the people at mystic seaport,ct. not too far either. hopefully next year.wish i would hit the lottery. i'd pay for all you guys. ;)

Re:Custom Craft Boat Reunion/ Featured Boat 13 years 9 months ago #10798

Hammondsport is closer than Silver, but I guess there won't be many of us FG guys there. Oh well.

If I hit the lottery I'm gonna keep working and just act natural. Maybe some nicer dress cloths, a nicer truck, and a boat that works the way it's supposed to. Actually, that may happen next week if I'm real lucky.

Frank

Re:Custom Craft Boat Reunion/ Featured Boat 13 years 9 months ago #10808

• cc1000
PC1000 wrote:

Boy Dave, I'd love to attend, but it's a long way to Buffalo. That next weekend we're hoping to attend an AOMCI wet meet up in Schroon Lake too. Thing is, I pretty much have a place to stay in Buffalo (our kids place on Stevenson St. Upper), but I wouldn't have a place to park the boat. If we were to come, any ideas where we could keep the boat?

Anybody doing the Hammondsport ACBS meet weekend after next? We're have Friday off and should be there around noon. We're staying at the Vinehurst Inn just south of town.

Frank

Frank, you could keep the boat at Anchor Marine all week/weekend, as long as you like, they are a very gracious co-host of the show.

If you click on that link in the first post, you will see the map of the site down the page a little and there is plenty of space and a launch at the Marina.

For any other out of towners, there is a special rate at the Holiday Inn on the island, $99 a night.

All meals for the weekend are pretty much included in the registration fee.

The ACBS Group up here is actively courting Glassics of all shapes and sizes.

All are welcome.

As far as Hammondsport, it going to be a last minute decision and a day trip for me if I can make it.

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Re:Custom Craft Boat Reunion/ Featured Boat 13 years 9 months ago #10843

ron,we are hoping to go to harveys lake,do i have to register,and how do i do it and how much to register "way back when"?do you have any email contacts for harveys lake?so i can register.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Custom Craft Boat Reunion/ Featured Boat 13 years 9 months ago #10850

john, i'll mail you a registration form as soon as i get mine. i'm calling Bill Nash today. he's in charge of the show. ron

Re:Custom Craft Boat Reunion/ Featured Boat 13 years 9 months ago #11294

• cc1000
Just wanted to bump this to the top and remind all you Custom Craft owners that this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

The VP of the company will be on hand for Q and A.

There will be plenty of CC memorabilia as well as the boats on display.

There will be some CC's in the for sale coral if anyone is looking to acquire one,(or sell). There are some real beauties out there, you may want to check with me first though if you are heading out to try to pick one up.

Formal invites are going out in the mail within the next week.

There is the face book group linked above for anyone that just wants to check in, or post here or on NCC .

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Re:Custom Craft Boat Reunion/ Featured Boat 13 years 9 months ago #11303

dave im hoping we can make it,it would be nice to take"way back when"and find out more about it.
Attachments:

---Mark Twain
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'