Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: intro

intro 13 years 10 months ago #10221

• amac
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Well i've been here for a week now and have got a lot of great onfo and figure it's time 2 introduce myself. I live in so.cal. and am 50 in a minute and have been away from the water since my early 20's. The x hated the water(it messed up her pretty little do). So anyway I bought a cuddy a while back and had been cleaning it up but found that it's more than I really want or need. I was given this little ThunderHawk and although it's dated and somewhat ugly I happen 2 really like it.(must b the onset of OLD TIMERS SYNDROME:) ) It needs some work but now that the wifey is history and the kid is all grown up I have time. I work on alot of cars and have for most of my life and hope it translates over to this. So far it has been a pleasure reading the posts here and I hope it continues. Have a good day and xcuse the huge post.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:intro 13 years 10 months ago #10231

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Welcome to FG amac. (Please excuse our not doing this sooner.) Post some pics of your ThunderHawk when you get a chance, we'd love to see it.

Mark

Re:intro 13 years 10 months ago #10250

• bogman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Welcome to FG, surprised it took you so long to pick boat over wife ;) Lets see your Thunderhawk, I for one don't think they are ugly lol. Enjoy the site ......

Re:intro 13 years 10 months ago #10256

• Bigfoot
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I live in so cal too. Its been warm huh? So if you want to get together with some of us locals go to www.goldenstateglassics.com/ They are always getting together and like to lend a hand to fellow boaters.
Id like to see your thunderhawk. It is not hard to slip into the old boat thing expecially since you have experiance working on cars. Good luck...Mike

Re:intro 13 years 10 months ago #10257

Where at in So Cal are ya??

If your interested, there is a group of vintage boats that will be cruising Alamitos Bay in Long Beach on the 4th(this coming sunday!)...we will be cruising to the Queen Mary for their impressive fireworks display as the sun goes down.

Re:intro 13 years 10 months ago #10285

• amac
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the invite but I don't have the boat ready yet Jerffy. Also thank you mike and yes the weather has been great up here in the high desert. I like the warmer weather. We had so much cold and snow this past winter that it's nice to run around in shorts without shiver'n. Thank the rest of U also and good day 2 all of ya, Auggie
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)