Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: G3 at the Minneapolis Boat Show

G3 at the Minneapolis Boat Show 12 years 3 months ago #54700

Hey guys! I have been meaning to share this with you for a while, but you know how it goes...I get easily sidetracked! Long story short, I put my old '60 G3 in a show this past June and did quite well winning a few awards. (some of you may remember this on the old forum) Fast forward to about two months ago and I was shocked to get a call from the BSLOL president (Local Chapter of The Antique and Classic Boat Society). He was calling because he had seen my boat at this show and was impressed enough to want in in their booth at the Minneapolis Boat Show, which is this weekend. Clearly I was thrilled and accepted. I shined the old girl up, put her in an enclosed trailer to protect her from Minnesota's January roads, and I dropped it off on Monday. The show goes through Sunday, and I'll be spending a good amount of time there over the weekend.

If any of you are local, stop by the Minneapolis Convention Center and check out the BSLOL booth. I am in good company! Beautiful old boats! I am the only fiberglass boat in the display besides a sailboat which I don't know much about. There is an old Hacker Craft that is amazing and an 1907 Launch boat produced by Fay and Bowen. Regardless, it's pretty cool, and hopefully I'll draw some attention to all of our favorite brand and model, the Glasspar G3. I'll take a few pictures and post them after the show.

Here is a link to the show website.... www.minneapolisboatshow.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:G3 at the Minneapolis Boat Show 12 years 3 months ago #54707

• Shipster
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Congrats!!

Re:G3 at the Minneapolis Boat Show 12 years 3 months ago #54856

Dan, Do you still have the aluminum tag/washer with the serial number? If you do I could use it. Tom

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)