Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I have parts for a 1954 Rockholt.

I have parts for a 1954 Rockholt. 13 years 11 months ago #5361

Hello I am new here.

I previously owned a 14 Ft. 1954 Rockholt. A plywood outboard made in Marysville, CA. My Dad bought the boat for my brother and me when I was 13 or 14, somewhere around 76. Sadly, we passed it along to a sibling who did not take care of it, and the boat was junked.

I took a lot of parts off the boat before it went to the dump, and would like to see them get in the hands of someone who may be able to use them for a rebuild.

I have the windshield, bow ring (not really a ring on this boat), Transom support bar stamped with the Rockholt name, A pulley style steering wheel (don't beleive it is the original) and a number of pulleys for the cable steering system. I also have the speedometer gauge and pickup, though they are broken to say the least.

The boat was sitting on a Lil' Dude trailer for the entire time we owned it. Not sure if it is origninal or not, but the trailer is available as well.

Please reply if you might be able to use the parts.

Have read your forum off and on for about 10 years. I'm a Correct Craft junky, and am currently in the midst of a complete stringer and floor replacement on and 82 Ski Nautique.

Regards,

BKH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:I have parts for a 1954 Rockholt. 13 years 11 months ago #5366

bkh,welcome,does your little dude trailer have the hubcaps that have the words little dude stamped into them,and is the chrome good on them,?
i would be interested in a pair if the price was right,lol,lol,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:I have parts for a 1954 Rockholt. 13 years 11 months ago #5369

No hubcaps john. It's the hold style, hub and wheel all one piece, and just a small aluminum cap to cover the hub bolt and grease.

Sorry.

BKH

Re:I have parts for a 1954 Rockholt. 13 years 10 months ago #7206

I don't check this site often. If someone has one of these boats and can use the parts, drop me a note : hallbriank at comcast dot net.

Thanks,

BKH

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 8187 guests and 2 members online