TOPIC: Glasspar Jet?

Glasspar Jet? 14 years 2 months ago #967

• wyowar1
  • wyowar1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Howdy Folks,
I am looking for a positive ID on my boat, The title says 72 Glasspar, is it? all of the emblems have been removed along with the windshield, which I would like to replace someday I've been to the Glasspar site but they are mostly pre-Larson. Knowing what model hull she is would make getting parts a bunch easier. Near as I can tell the berkley is a factory install. Thanks for all your help!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Glasspar Jet?-Post 71 H.I.N.# 14 years 2 months ago #1293

• Split
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
W: . Any POSITIVE id on a post 1971 will be made by posting the upper right rear transom recessed H.I.N.# off your transom.
. The 1st three Letters will match the company mfg code, which in your case may be Larsen, taking over Glasspar in late 60's.
.Usually the last 2 or 3 numbers match the year hull was made.!
So in your case look for a ending 72x.
..I have a copy ,link of the Govt' coast guard mfg code , that was posted here in the past . . I know the library link can also be viewed on the Nickle city classic board also.

Re:Glasspar Jet?-Post 71 H.I.N.# 14 years 1 month ago #1444

• wyowar1
  • wyowar1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I haven't been able to locate any hull #'s on this boat. Did find a spot on the rear where it looks like a plate was attached but not now. I was hoping that a fellow boater could tell me what this boat is or if they have seen evidence of another one. Its a cool boat but if she's rare more detail will be put into the restoration. The first thing I need is a windshield. Should it have a walk through? Closed bow but has a step in the dash. Thanks
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7564 guests and 2 members online