Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: New Member - My 1973 Crestliner Muskie15

New Member - My 1973 Crestliner Muskie15 8 years 7 months ago #113455

Hi to ALL! I ran across Fiberglassics.com by chance, and am glad to have found it.

I was searching Google for any information on my boat (that my wonderful Uncle gave me a couple of months ago), and ran across the thread by smalltownguy2 regarding the 1973 Crestliner Muskie 15 that a relative had given him ... was almost eerie... Both of our boats were gifts from a relative, both were in pristine condition, and both same model in the same color option. It really was a surprise to see the photos of his boat!

The only differences are:

Motor - Mine is 73 Evinrude 65, his is 1973 Johnson 65 (same engine with different paint and cover, as both made by OMC).

Dash - his speedo (same one) is on opposite side of the steering wheel

Logo - Mine only says Crestliner, while his is AMF Crestliner.

I know for certain that my boat never had the AMF logo, from photos taken in the seventies (I was young when he took me out on that boat).

What a coincidence!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:New Member - My 1973 Crestliner Musky 15 8 years 7 months ago #113457

She's a beaut, Clark. That's what my Sister said about mine. It is really a gorgeous boat. Mine is a 71, with rotton wood. I am gutting her today. I wish she was ready for the lake.
It is inspiring to see these gorgeous boats. It makes me want to continue the restoration. Thanks for posting.

Re:New Member - My 1973 Crestliner Musky 15 8 years 7 months ago #113463

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck putting yours back together. That is a big job, but will definitely be worth the work when you get her back on the water. Gotta keep 'em dry inside! B)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)