Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Boat Literature from a local guy

Boat Literature from a local guy 12 years 1 week ago #58905

• riceman
  • riceman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 0
went to a few yard sales today. one guy had a BUNCH of parts catalogs and a few service manuals for evinrude and johnson motors. no brochures or anything like i see folks submitting to the library here, but the kind you'd want if you were looking up parts. they're the kind you'd put in one of those giant binders at a dealership. some were only 1/4" thick, some were 1" thick. also happeened to have an old mercruiser book that was a good 3" thick. he only wanted a few bucks a piece for them. these were mostly late 60's and early 70's items. i didn't have a use for them, but maybe someone here does? he lives just down the way from me and he's going to be around in about a month for another yard sale. with the tonnage this guy has, he could have a yard sale every other weekend year-round.

anyway, i can go digging for specific books if anyone has a need for one, next time he's open for business.

Here's one that's like most of what he's got:

as a side note... got this for a buck:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6029 guests and no members online