Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is where great FiberGlassics are found and shared. Be it Craigslist, Ebay or your local classifieds, post your sightings here for others to see.
  • Page:

TOPIC: ???Cat Hull, Bellingham, WA $300

???Cat Hull, Bellingham, WA $300 5 years 10 months ago #136698

• ed-mc
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 113
I'm not familiar enough with these to know it's a Powercat or whatever, but it may be worth restoring. Floor is ripped out and transom as well but I've seen worse!

bellingham.craigslist.org/boa/d/small-fiberglass-boat-with-75/6576015678.html

This is an older racing boat im told, would be a great lake fishing boat, or something to have a little fun in even. Boat is old and stripped but fairy clean, needs work, it floats, . Still has the steering. Trailer needs work, wouldn't recommend going too far with it. Have Titles for both. Will not separate. The mercury is an older model with very low hours on it. A tune up and it will be like new. Contact for photos. I'll upload some later. Willing to deliver.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

???Cat Hull, Bellingham, WA $300 5 years 10 months ago #136700

I don't think it's a power cat. Looks like an old tri-hull design. Without better pictures I think it might be hard to tell who made it.

???Cat Hull, Bellingham, WA $300 5 years 10 months ago #136704

• Dr.Go!
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 125
www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=8hsjW6W8GZGYsAXG7ojAAQ&q=powercat+14+t&oq=powercat+14+t&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-img.12...1940.13518..14606...0....206.1528.10j3j1......0....1.......0..0j0i10j0i5i30j0i8i30j0i24.dvNiKbCPCRE%3D#imgrc=iwSj4GAyDXJEpM : Looks like the Powercat 14T. It was a tripple hull with a pointier nose because the center hull was longer than the outside hulls. Unlike my 15 T where the center hull starts small and grows deeper into a tripple hull by midship and to the back. There are a few 14 Ts on here. Hope my link works to a picture of another one taken from this same angle.

Dr.Go!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7100 guests and 2 members online