Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: HEY SKIPPY..you have a twin!

HEY SKIPPY..you have a twin! 12 years 2 months ago #55824

• houston
  • houston's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
hey skippy I bumped into your twin in bed bath and beyond...

Genny got tired of my reversed engineered K-cup for the coffee maker, so we went to Bed Bath and beyond..to get a My-Kup.

while we are there she beside me looking at flavored yack coffee, and I swear not, a body throw away from I saw you standing there, I look at the guy...and I actually said Dennis?

which he said Noooo, my name not Dennis...

which I ask well heck you from up in Canada or out around Omaha Nebraska...which he said Noooooo never been to Nebraska..which I was just like..and I told him you got a twin in nabraska, which he said well really...well they say everyone has a twin...which I said well yea but I guess I should ask you if your father ever been there....

(true story btw...)
which he likes old boats, I told him about fiber...maybe your twin might show up!

by the way went to sam's club...and no one was at the butcher counter, and Genny wanted to just leave because they didn't have Chicken Breast listed on the case list...seriously every one in the department was behind the bullet proff glass...told genny to hold on so she went and got a try it by it sample but while she was gone I caught the eye of a butcher...

I point to my eye and tipped my head slightly...
I put my thumbs under my arm pits and flap my elbows...
I put my hands out in front of my chest as if I had a "set"
I then acted as if I was carrying a case....

the guy understood exactly what I was asking gave me a thumbs up and mouthed "Be-right-Back"

genny comes walking back, which she asked if I was ready to leave yet because they don't have any...and I told her to hold on...their getting me a case of chicken breast...and she was like huh..wait..you ..no way you didn't talk to know one..I been watching..right about then the door busted open and out came the butcher I was signing to...telling genny that this order was the best he had seen in a while...which she said "seen?" which he said yea...him (pointing at me)...which he reenacted what I did..

he pointed to his eye..
he flapped his arms...
he put his hand out towards his chest..

which with each he is telling genny what..

I...Chicken..Breast...Case...

which she turns back to me and says , well hell shows us how to order a case of 80/20...which the guy said oh you want that..too and he went and got that..which I told genny 80/20 is easy..

I moooed
put a gun to my head...pulled the triger
held up 8 fingers then all 10 fingers
put up two fingers...then all 10 fingers...

which genny was like stop stop their watching...(the butchers)

which would you know it they brought TWO cases of 80/20 after that!

arnt you glad your in the deli now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

The Pink Lady
( / Boats)

The Pink Lady
05-02-2024

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)