Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: comment on latest loss in Afganistan......

comment on latest loss in Afganistan...... 12 years 8 months ago #41171

• vuyosevich
  • vuyosevich's Avatar Topic Author
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 2
this will probably be deleted...so be it. iv'e been reading comments about the five gi's killed yesterday. i couldn't agree with this one more. "I said it a few days ago. The IED's are doing a lot of damage and killing. They are made with fertilizer. The fertilizer comes across the border from Pee_stan. Pee-stan has factories that make the fertilizer. Oh Gee! How do we stop it? If you think the people in Wash D.C. care about the troops, think again."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: comment on latest loss in Afganistan...... 12 years 8 months ago #41348

10-4!!!! Washington don't care at all!!!! They care only about their tax-free income for life and their high=flying lifestyle.

Jim Savage

Re: comment on latest loss in Afganistan...... 12 years 8 months ago #41380

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Just came back from DC visiting my GF's Brother seriously injured by an IED July 7th. Sensless crap. Great guy now missing both legs with other serious internal issues. Just stupid sensless crap. sorry bring them home, let the Afgans blow themselves up. hopefully the SOB's that plant the damn things forget where they put them and get themselves.

Re:comment on latest loss in Afganistan...... 12 years 8 months ago #41406

Ok, didn't want to get into this too much but let's not forget it's not exactly Afghan's we're fighting over there. It's Al Qaeda and Taliban that we're fighting. It's also the those bastards that flew into the Towers etc... The general Afghan population isn't that militant so to speak. It's the BS that keeps coing from Pakistan that's the problem. Lots more there than we really have time and space for here. Sufficit to say we're in Afghanistan for a good reason, Iraq is a whole other story, but Afghanistan needs to be cleaned up, along with half of Pakistan actually.

Jesse, really sorry to hear about your GF's brother. I hope he recovers OK. Toughest part is keeping a good outlook on life. Please thank him for his service. We all knew what we were in for before we joined but that's why we joined. Don't worry though, there are lots of good things being done in Bethesda for our military folks.

Sorry, 23+ years in the Navy and a little Patriotic.

Bob

Re:comment on latest loss in Afganistan...... 12 years 8 months ago #41411

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
Bob I will pass the thanks along. There is never anything wrong with being Patriotic, And thank you for your service. I do Question how well we can cleanup Afganistan if the people we are after jump borders so freely... ah well.... No good answers...

Re:comment on latest loss in Afganistan...... 12 years 8 months ago #41413

Hell, if it was up to me I'd tactically nuke the mountain range bordering Pakistan and take care of the problem on both sised!! :woohoo:

Bob

Re:comment on latest loss in Afganistan...... 12 years 8 months ago #41415

Hell, if it was up to me I'd tactically nuke the mountain range bordering Pakistan and take care of the problem on both sides!! :woohoo:

Bob

Re:comment on latest loss in Afganistan...... 12 years 8 months ago #41416

• stashm2
  • Contributing Member
  • Contributing Member
That is a common thaught by many... probably would cause more issues in the end though...

Re:comment on latest loss in Afganistan...... 12 years 8 months ago #41436

I've resisted this thread. But let me ask one little question. You can look it up, it has happened. Why has Pakistan left the Chinese Govt. look and take samples from the crashed stealth helicopter left behind from the Bib Laudin raid?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)