Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Happiest Day In A Boaters Life

Happiest Day In A Boaters Life 13 years 5 months ago #19952

I've been told over and over the two happiest days for a boater is the day they buy it and the day they sell it. Well today is the happiest day of my life and I didn't buy or sell one of my boats.

My first child was born today at 2:38pm 5 lbs 8 oz 19" and we named him after her father which passed away Kenneth Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Happiest Day In A Boaters Life 13 years 5 months ago #19957

wow chris!!!!what a wonderful thing to see,your new baby is beautiful,give our love to you,mommy and baby,john and lorraine

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re:Happiest Day In A Boaters Life 13 years 5 months ago #19958

• frog
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
chris, kids are as fun as boats.my first grandson is turning 1 year old next week. that year went way to fast. frog
Attachments:

Re:Happiest Day In A Boaters Life 13 years 5 months ago #19959

congratulations to you and your wife, and may your boy live a healthy and prosperous life. ron

Re:Happiest Day In A Boaters Life 13 years 5 months ago #19961

• MarkS
  • Thank you received: 5
Congratulations Chris! And a very handsome Grandson Frog. (The next generations of FiberGlassaholics, no doubt!)

Mark

Re:Happiest Day In A Boaters Life 13 years 5 months ago #19962

Thanks guys, it was a little bit of a shock to get the phone call. Sue was just at the Doc Monday and was scheduled for a c-section on the 23rd but had pains and some blood today so they told her to come in and now we have our baby boy! Can't wait to get him home so I can start teaching him to say "Daddy needs another boat". Most likely diapers will take care of any new boat fund for awhile. Good thing I have couple extras around.
Still in shock, but smiling from ear to ear.
Chris

Re:Happiest Day In A Boaters Life 13 years 5 months ago #19964

congratulations! It is the best feeling in the world. Hang on for the ride and enjoy every moment. Won't be long now and there will be grandkids!

Some people are like slinkies... Not much good for anything, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 8815 guests and one member online