Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Non Boat Related, Forum for topics not really having anything to do with boats.
  • Page:

TOPIC: garform boats

garform boats 13 years 6 months ago #16479

• GWS1
  • GWS1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
hi out there,

i have just acquired a rare custom garform tiller steering boat, owned by garwood himself.it was in storage since the late 60's.
it is in need of restoration. i am looking to sell it or info on restoring it and looking for a garwood flag.can anybody help me on
more history on garform boats? thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:garform boats 13 years 6 months ago #16502

gws1,congrats on the boat,i just saw a wooden garwood boat sign on ebay,as for the flag check out a lady that goes by the name,"flagchick"on ebay,
as for the boat contact the antique and classic boat society(acbs),and post this in the woodboat section here.
here is her email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ,john

\"too soon old,too late smart\" my pap

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“

---Mark Twain

Re: garform boats 13 years 2 months ago #23015

dontheboatguy several years ago there was an old man that hab agarform boat hinstalled a set of sponsomes on the bow to make a hydropane it had 500 hp big block chev and wood run over a100 mph at the drag boat races my brother ran atop fusl jet boat ran159 mph in 6.90s he then went top fuel hydro named public nusance his son now drives top fuel hydro the sprit of texas but that gar form went straight as a arrow you had to see this

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat
( / Engines)