Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MFG Registry

MFG Registry 12 years 6 months ago #46576

• cc1000
  • cc1000's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Guys,

I can put together a registry form for you, my thought is to put it on an email sign up form, then you would have a list that you could email to and use for reference.

I would put an option for year and model, but if someone could come up with a list of years and models, that would be helpful. Also any other questions besides name and email that you would like registrants to answer.

I'll put the list up here, (in this forum) and on GlassicsOnline, and put up a page for you on Glassics one you have a few people signed up.

We'll also need some pictures of the boats.

Good luck!

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dave in sunny Buffalo

Classic Fiberglass Boat Owners Association:
www.classicfiberglasboats.com/

Re: MFG Registry 12 years 6 months ago #47540

I like the idea. What can I do to help?

Re: MFG Registry 12 years 6 months ago #47921

Well mine is easy. 1958 MFG Corry Suburban modified for fishing.
The butcher work was done before I owned it. If I had the missing parts I would restore it.
Attachments:

Re:MFG Registry 12 years 6 months ago #48039

Hey Robert ....got any pics of your sole? Is that the way it came factory or did you put that in? You know I have a '60 Corry Carefree and the sole in mine when I bought it was similar to yours but not covered just painted and rotted. The catalog from 1960 shows it the way yours is. I am replacing it but I think I am going to put in a full sole and close it in. I am afraid that I would be dropping things and they would slide between the ribs and under the sole .... LOL.

This is what mine looks like now:
Attachments:

Re:MFG Registry 12 years 6 months ago #48175

I have replaced part of the keel inside and used dried green 2x4 because of my limited budget. It is as comes from factory as it was. I seen a few but none were completely as from factory. My deck only has two lag bolts to hold it in. Take them out and two people can lift the whole deck and seats out in one piece. I do it every year. I don't loose much down there because mine fits very tight. I was careful in my measurements. Each side was measured every two inches from a centerline and transferred to the plywood. It was all undercoated and sealed before three coats of good waterproof paint.My boat sits undercover and seldom gets wet inside so I hope it never rots again. Some of these pics was before the present carpet was put in. Some of these pics were turned upside down because the boat was turned over. The white barrels in the boat were holding it up.
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

Gator 9" wheels Wanted
( / Wanted)

noimage
04-24-2024

1969 Stern Craft Boat 19'
( / Boats)