Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Playing at Belwood Lake Conservation Area.

Playing at Belwood Lake Conservation Area. 6 years 8 months ago #133442

Well the SueSeaQ isn't running at a hundred percent but an inland lake seemed safe enough so off we went. What a nice place to spend a day. There were dozens of people fishing, there's pike, perch, walleye, and occasionally bass, most caught their limits by noon. Six fish each, not bad eh ? There weren't a lot of Glassics about but I saw a really nice old cedar runabout whiz by before I could grab the camera, where he went I don't know, we went around the whole thing twice trying to find him but a lot of the cottages have railways out of the water up to the houses so who knows ? The old Glastron (?) was looking at four white cranes up in a tree there but he wasn't a fan, he called em fish killers ! The back end of the lake was so nice Suzie played bowrider for an hour and there was a nice little island where I tore those blasted fins off my motor and had a decent shore lunch. My motor may not purr, but she chugs well enough to get us to some interesting spots and what a variety of little inlets and coves they have to fish in. Have a great day all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead !
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 8465 guests and 2 members online