Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Crownline

Crownline 14 years 2 months ago #710

Great to have people willing and knowledgeable enough to help with this stuff. Us newbys are real greatful for all the help, we'ld be lost without this and other sites and the people on them.

I need to find the deck accessories for my 57 Crownline, Deluxe Runabout. Unfortunately all the hardware has been stripped.
Thanks Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Crownline 14 years 2 months ago #716

I don't have any 1957 literature for Crownline Mfg. Co. I have a photo copy of the 1958 flyer. They show four boats. None have any navigation lights on 'em. They all have a handle on the deck at the bow, a cleat in the middle of the bow deck and two chocks. Looks like they have cleats at the stern. Steering wheel is shown anlong with step pads.

There is no price list or list of what came on the boat form the factory.

The 1959?? brochure indicates that the Deluxe models came standard with steering, deck hardware, upholstered seats, step pads, transom drain, bow and stern lights, and remote control bracket.

Andreas

Re:Crownline 14 years 2 months ago #729

The Glassic Library has the '57 Crownline Brochure posted. The text says the Deluxe Runabout came equipped complete with hardware. The artist rendering kinda makes it look like 1957 Attwood hardware, but I can't be sure since it's only an artist's impression and doesn't even have a bow light pictured.

www.fiberglassics.com/library/Crownline

I once saw a faded red '57 Crownline runabout for sale in West Michigan. Looked like a neat little boat.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 7416 guests and one member online