Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: 24-foot fiberglass cathedral/tri-hull cruiser

24-foot fiberglass cathedral/tri-hull cruiser 3 days 17 hours ago #149720

Hello. First time poster. I just boat this boat and Im trying to learn everything I can about it. Im driving from Texas to Chicago to pick this thing up and very excited. Here’s what I do know (I did see the MFG information posted in another section of this site):

Fish-N-Ski Marine Products Inc.
Tarpon Springs, Florida
24-foot fiberglass cathedral/tri-hull cruiser
Serial 24A140
120 HP / 2,500 lb
late 1960s–early 1970s
Looking for factory brochures, advertisements, model name, designer, former employees, dealers and photographs of another 24-footer.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

FiberGoogle

Who's Online

We have 6870 guests and no members online