Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nut you going to be at New Hogen?

Nut you going to be at New Hogen? 12 years 7 months ago #41989

Nut I'm trying to talk the wife into coming up to New Hogen for the Day Sat plus might bring a friend and his wife and their boat.
I have the 59 40hp Elgin on the boat so I can move a little. May not be real fast but fun. I haven't been over the hill in about 2 years and want to see some old frends.
Mike aka the pirate
PS
If my cannon comes in I will bring it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Nut you going to be at New Hogen? 12 years 7 months ago #42067

Mike,

Give Nut a sincere hug for me. Wish I could join you guys!!!

Jim Savage

Re:Nut you going to be at New Hogen? 12 years 7 months ago #42070

Well, RATS! :angry: I WAS going to go, but was talked OUT of it and instead was offered FREE tickets to the INDY CAR races at INFINEON..... uuuggghhh!!! CERTAINLY didn't think YOU were going to be there, Mike.....otherwise, would have even broken my date with Dannica Patrick..... :P HA!
MAN! have I told you lately that..... YOUR AMAZING!!!! Must say, if I had gone through what you recently did, boating would be the furthest thing from my mind right now....
Would LOVE to man your bow cannon and have a little "target practice" though, if ya catch my drift.... HA!! :woohoo: (little inside OMC team joke....)
Is Berryessa too far for you? There have been several people wanting to do a Berryessa meet before summer is over, and I'm IN for THAT one, for SURE! Possibly a 3 day camp out over Labor Day weekend??? (I have the day OFF, with PAY!) Like Dodge said, "plan it, and they will come".... likely: Don Tierney, Dodge, Greg D, Eduardo, Keith, and probably Bob and Peggy, Ron (Ronald 64) and Bill and their familys? And , of course NUT & Co.! We wish Jim and Elizabeth could come out too.... don't think they have ever been to a lake that you could jump in with out getting EATEN ALIVE!!! :ohmy: HA!
Looks like we are going into the nice warm indian summer, now (FINALLY...), so perfect weather would be guaranteed!!!
Just thinkin....
If you go to Hogan, take lots of pictures, say HI for me, and have a GREAT time!!!
NUT
Attachments:

Re:Nut you going to be at New Hogen? 12 years 7 months ago #42117

Well hell now it looks like we get company coming in this weekend.
And then again we may not. Don't know what to plan.
Guess I wil just have to wait till Friday to see whats going to happen.
Kind of had my mind made up on this one.
Mike aka the pirate

Re:Nut you going to be at New Hogen? 12 years 7 months ago #42171

Wish we could go too Nut, but its 3,100 miles one-way for us!! A bit out of our range of $$$$.

Jim Savage
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Donate

Please consider supporting our efforts.

FG Login

Glassified Ads

1975 16ft Cobalt
( / Boats)

1975 16ft Cobalt
03-27-2024

Homelie/Bearcat